- Why Get Your Chimney Cleaned? Avoid Chimney Fires & More
- Why Use Clean Sweep 317 Chimney Sweeps?
- Clean Sweep 317: Our Mission
Why Get Your Chimney Cleaned? Avoid Chimney Fires & More
Yes, Indianapolis chimney sweeps still exist! And it’s a good thing we do, because every time you burn, a dangerous material called “creosote” slowly builds up in your chimney. Creosote is flammable, and given the right conditions it could ignite! Even worse, if your chimney has holes and cracks in it, where do you think all that smoke will go? Just know that a reported 42% of house fires are do to chimney and fireplace accidents. Clean Sweep 317 can help keep your home on the good side of that percentage through our chimney sweeping service.
Did a home inspection report lead you here? Are you selling your home? No problem! Our technicians are experienced in working with relators and getting you that last-minute estimate.
Why Use Clean Sweep 317 Chimney Sweeps?
Because of where we place our values. We go beyond the expected qualifications and instead focus on what really matters most to you: YOUR EXPERIENCE. We listen to our customers and are always asking, “how could we have served you better?” Our entire Clean Sweep 317 staff must uphold our Five-Star reputation and leadership training. This is what we call “bleeding purple”.
Clean Sweep 317: Our Mission
Our mission is to “serve customers with excellence both on and off the roof”. Providing a courtesy call, showing up on time, wearing shoe covers, and protecting your floor are just a few ways we aim to serve you. Our chimney sweeps will always arrive in uniform, so you can be confident of who is at your door. Most importantly, we will take the time to educate you on your chimney system and how to operate your fireplace safely.
Below is what to expect from your chimney sweep appointment:
- A courtesy call from technician 30min in advance
- On time arrival to appointment
- A friendly greeting from your technician in uniform
- Use of gloves and shoe covers when entering your home
- Initial examination of firebox and workspace.
- Relocating of furniture and fragile items
- Tarping off of workspace area
- Performance of chimney sweep
- Communication of cleaning results
- Rooftop inspection of chimney
- Providing eduction on your chimney system
- On-site provision of estimate (if needed)
- Bluebeard this trendy american new flavor dining and drinking spot is popularized by millenials, families and everyone in between. What to love- this hip restaurant features small tapas plates for sharing with friends as well as premium hand crafted drinks. Enjoy a modern setting in an old 1924’s warehouse.
- Mama Carolla’s this Italian eatery is for those that love great food and great wine. Come when you are hungry as the plates are delicious and you will leave stuff. Stretchy pants encouraged.
- St. Elmo Steak House This is one of those few restaurants that are great for solo, dinner dates, and family night eat outs. Enjoy a full dining experience in a historic place that serves great seafood and cocktails. But people come up here to taste their bestselling steaks. Their servers will always be happy to give out few tips for first timers. Their dark lit basement ambiance adds flair to a perfect romantic date. The food is superb. You can hang out in their lounge and head down to the basement for a scrumptious meal. Because of its popularity, it really gets busy after 3pm which peaks about 7 to 10 pm.
- Café Patachou For morning people, it’s a great way to spend the day in Café Patachou. They serve great traditional breakfast paired with a perfect cup of coffee. It’s a good hang out for millennials, tourists, and college students. The café had perfected the art of omelet and crispy bacon, just a few of their delicious meal for all to indulge in. Just a few steps from the state capital, it’s hard not to miss the place. Everyone gets their own plates as the café is clever enough to have extensive choices of dishes and had incorporated vegan organic dishes and kids meal.
- The Tamale Place If you are looking for a quite bite, this place serves good tacos, tortas, aand tamales. They serve dishes based on their family heirloom recipes. With the best authentic tamales around, they can attract big crowds especially during 11 am to 1pm. Don’t let the façade of the store scare you out, they served homemade tamales, tacos and the likes. They make it fresh everyday on the spot and the flavors are the best. Staffs are friendly but only have limited seats so best to be there early. Don’t order compulsively, as their servings are a lot bigger than usual.
Top five family friendly things to do In Indianapolis
- The Children’s Museum of Indianapolis The museum has a lot to offer for families, especially for kids. It features a carousel, planetarium, library, science labs and a lot more. When visiting, plan ahead to save on admission fees. It’s better to purchase online tickets as they are a lot cheaper and comes with free parking. You’ll find more parking during Fridays but plan ahead as the traffic can get pretty heavy. Kids would love to explore their newly opened sport themed outdoor exhibit. You can save money by packing lunches and renting a $1 dollar locker. With friendly staffs and amazing exhibits, its one fun family day for everyone.
- Eagle Creek Park A great way to enjoy morning walks with your dogs or to get inspired by nature itself. The park has amazing views and peaceful hiking trails. It’s both fun and educational going to this park. Check out the trees and birds while exploring the park and settled down in a picnic if anyone goes hungry. There’s a good playground as well as ample parking. Hiking trails and walking trails are well-kept and if you’re lucky you can spot some nesting bald eagles. Get those cameras ready, as the park has some serious serene views that Instagram worthy. Overal,l don some comfortable sweatpants and running shoes, it’s an awesome time to lose an extra pound or two.
- Conner Prairie Be a time traveler as Conner Prairie take you back during the pioneering days of a 19th-century village. It’s a hidden gem in Indy, with some 200 acres of land; the staffs do a great job in making the experience interactive and fun for families. The actors reenact how life really was back then which includes music and interactive exhibits. They frequently change themes, seasonal shows, and even annual events. Shows are realistic enough not to include any sorts of electricity or lights in some of them, so you can really feel the 19th-century vibe. It’s a great way to learn and experience some Indiana history.
- Indianapolis Zoo The zoo offers a lot of interesting exhibits like play areas and an indoor/outdoor garden. Be amaze with different species of fish in their huge aquariums. They also have animal shows and petting areas that kids will surely love. Bring extra clothes for your smaller tots as the zoo has a small splash area and playground. It’s really easy to lose track of time while exploring the zoo. Totally kid friendly, as the zoo has a wide collection of animals and they even let the kids interact with. Most people look forward to the dolphin show which fun and informative at the same time.
- Greatimes Family Fun Park When the kids go gadget crazy, take them to what was fun back in the days. Greatimes Family Fun Park has a lot to offer to get the kids love the outdoors again; mini-golf carts and playground to name a few. Let them master their ‘driving skills’ in bumper boats and entice them in the arcade area. They can even host birthday parties and has packages to accommodate everyone. The fun park uses cards which some arcade games dispense little tickets for your little ones to collect in an exchange with toys or candies.